Having an effective SEAH reporting mechanism is crucial for organizations to prevent sexual exploitation, abuse, and harassment. We developed the Reporting Mechanisms and Community Engagement resource to help you better understand a complaints (or reporting) mechanism structure and design one that allows the participants in your programs to submit their complaints and set clear procedures you will be using to follow up on those complaints. You will find in this resource:
- Characteristics of an effective reporting mechanism
- Steps to setting up an effective reporting mechanism
- Roles and responsibilities when it comes to reporting
- Do’s and dont’s to respond to disclosures
- Tips for receiving reports of SEAH
This resource was created by Adriana Leigh, for Digna.